Mission Statement: The PV Volunteers are an ecumenical community of diverse individuals. By providing a service experience in a variety of settings, we respond to human need, form relationships and encourage change and growth both in ourselves and with those we serve.

Visit our website to find out more: www.pvprogram.org


Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Who says swinging is for kids!


S'more roasting...


PVs (and Twix) showing off the steps they built


The underpinning on the front side of the house. Notice how nicely all the lines match up. Good job!


Underpinning is sharp, gloves are highly recommended

1 comment:

  1. hahah...I am glad that is the caption. funny coincidence. I am in the middle of telling Michael to not take this photo..."Let me put my gloves on first, I'm gonna get in trouble!!"

    ReplyDelete