Mission Statement: The PV Volunteers are an ecumenical community of diverse individuals. By providing a service experience in a variety of settings, we respond to human need, form relationships and encourage change and growth both in ourselves and with those we serve.

Visit our website to find out more: www.pvprogram.org


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Seattle Reflection, Part 2

I was very excited for the opportunity to go out Seattle to volunteer as a PV. As some of you know I invite my nieces and nephews to go out to WV. This time I took my niece Julie for the first time. We both had a
wonderful experience. It was nice working with PVers from the past as well as working with long time PVers for the first time. Jill was a great leader as well as a great hostess.I also met her extended family who were also very hospitable. The people we worked with were very generous to make sure our time there was as comfortable and informative as possible.   It was a great week to recharge that direct line to Christ!  I want to thank all who help make this possible.
"A volunteer for Christ"
Leo Lutz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment